Tudor House’s exhibitions fit into our themes:
- Tudor and 17th century Worcester e.g oak furniture, bits of pottery, maps of Worcester, models of timber-framed buildings
- Weaving (plus spinning, dyeing, clothing)
- World War 2 in Worcester
- Cadburys – items about Richard Cadbury in Worcester, any vintage Cadbury chocolate items
- Brewing and pub memorabilia (until 1920)
- 19th century industry e.g metal working, baking, glove making
- Memories/ memorabilia of Friar Street
- Mid 20th century medical items related to previous uses by school clinic, dentist & school nurses.
Do you have an item to donate? Follow this link.