Did you know that Tudor House is run entirely by volunteers? Formed in 2004 as the Worcester Heritage and Amenity Trust, they stepped in to take over the running of Tudor House when it was threatened with closure. It’s thanks to their hard work that the building remains open to the public today!
If you have enjoyed your visits to Tudor House and would like to see it continue, why not become a Friend of Tudor House (FroTH)? For an annual donation, you will receive:
- A quarterly newsletter informing you of how our work at Tudor House is progressing, with contributions from volunteers, the manager, first news of events and project development, and the chance to join in.
- A loyalty card entitling you to a 10% discount in our coffee shop.
- The chance to help shape the future of Tudor House by forming part of our audience research panel.
- Invitation to annual Tudor House FroTH celebrations
- a discount on tickets for certain events
Every penny of your subscription goes into making Tudor House secure for the future. 2019 is an exciting year for us as we celebrate 15 years as an independent museum! We have lots of plans, including expanding our opening hours, restoration work to the Tudor ceiling and increasing our activities in and off site! If you’d like to support this work, why not become a Friend?
Tudor House is a registered charity (No. 1103730): Worcester Heritage and Amenity Trust.